I am honored to have been selected the third time by IFB for the weekly Links a la Mode section of Independent Fashion Bloggers. It’s a big deal to be selected out of so many submissions, and having over a 60,000 members i’m so humbled to be among the lucky few to have been selected.
This time, the post selected is
My previous posts that made it to the feature were
You can read the posts by clicking on their names.
Follow me on twitter here @thatpakiblog
Instagram @thatpakiblog here
Facebook Page THAT PAKI BLOG here.
Here’s the link up to the feature:-
What Really Matters
This week has been rough for a lot of us. The news is full of terrible things. Sometimes it’s hard to focus when the world seems to be descending into chaos. But, at the end of the day, we all have to show up to our regular lives. Family, friends, work, creating the best life possible. Sometimes fashion seems, well, not the highest on the list of priorities, so sometimes you just have to return to the basics, the classics to work for you while you get your life on track. It’s not all about the clothes.
Links à la Mode: August 14
- Adorned in Armor: Who Adorns Her? Keke Palmer
- Al-Balsam Life: 2014 Fall Hottest Makeup Trends
- Attire Club: Fashion Knock-Offs: Insult or Flattery?
- Beautify My Life: Am I Boring, or Just Brand Loyal?
- Beauty Editer: 10 Foods for Healthy Glowing Skin
- Clothes Medley: DIY Tips to Maintain and Repair High Heels
- Everyday Starlet: 6 Lessons from Lauren Bacall
- Fashion Moriarty: The “Nothing New Challenge”
- Fierce in the City: How to Wear Backless Clothes
- High Heels in the Wilderness: Do You Have Wardrobe Workhorses?
- Madame Ostrich: Let’s Talk About Leather
- ModaVracha: Necessary Hair Products for Natural Hair Transition
- My Legendary Style: Top 10 Items Every Girl Needs in Her Wardrobe
- Purushu: Illustration- Cara Delvigne
- Save, Spend, Splurge: Is $200 My Minimum Price Point for Clothing?
- Storybook Apothecary: 7 Ways to Get Audrey Hepburn Style
- Style Curated: Q&A with Costello Tagliapietra
- Tea for Shoe: 9 Irresistible Handbags for the Young Professional
- That Paki Blog: Bareeze MAN – The Dapper Road Trip
- Wild Beauty World: Are You a Makeup Genius? Loreal Wants to Help