I am humbled and honored to have been selected the fourth time by the editors at Independent Fashion Bloggers for their weekly top links feature Links à la Mode.
The post that got selected this time is
My previous posts that made it to the feature were
You can read the posts by clicking on their names.
Follow me on twitter here @thatpakiblog
Instagram @thatpakiblog here
Facebook Page THAT PAKI BLOG here.
Here’s the link up to the feature:-
Now that fashion month has kicked off, one of the things that we’ll be thinking as the new season hits the runways is, “Is it wearable?” Well, not just the runways, in technology too. The “Internet of Things” gives us some interesting accessories to incorporate into our look. And just in time too… with school back in session, what better way to accessorize, than with things that make you smarter?
Links à la Mode: September 4th
- Adorned in Armor: Dear Seventeen
- A Sparkle Factor: 10 Things to Try in September
- Attire Club: When Gadgets and Fashion Merge
- Burgundy Whispers: Casetify Your Phone
- ElleKae: MiuMiu Women’s Tales #8
- Fleur d’Elyse: 4 Igneous Fashion Inspiration
- High Heels in the Wilderness: The End of Jeans
- L’Artiste: 5 Great Back To School Looks
- Ms. Fabulous: Wizard of Oz Leading Ladies Re-Imagined
- Prime Butterfly: The History of Fashion Week
- Purushu: Lakme Fashion Week Overview
- Rising Colors: 6 Ways to Wear Denim
- Storybook Apothecary: How to Use Brows to Achieve Different Beauty Looks
- That Paki Blog: Top Menswear Picks for Lakme Fashion Week
- The Daily Luxe: Swedish Minimalism: A Timeless Trend
- The Dragonfruit Diaries: 3 Electives You Should Take in College
- TLV Birdie: How to Make Beachy Waves
- Trendy Techie: How to Wear a Fitband With Any Outfit
- Trend Survivor: 20 Updated Ponytails to Keep You Cool
- We Are Ready Made: Pool Party